Friday, March 27, 2009

♥ Happy Birthday To Dear JJ LIN

27/3/2009 Friday

Old pic old pic xD




















For your information,
today is the Singapore artiste
"
JJ LIN JUN JIE '' 's Birthday !

Well, have to post something else about him !

The 1st time I meet and saw him is when I was in form 2 [5/10/2007]
I'm still remember the date weii, that day was a unforgettable day for me
Bcos there is something happened with my family
and I nvr know anything untill I reached home around 11something night !


I'm sorry...


The 1st time, I dun have shake hands with him
bcos there is crowded and no more time for fans to shake hands or even take photos.
But he smile at me and said '' Thanks '' to me !
I was like ♥_♥ ... gonna crazy, haha =)
The 2nd and 3rd time is when I was in form3 .

at last, I dapat shake hands with him in this 2 times .
Happy Happy =)


Let's see some photos that I took xP



The 2nd time [ 期待爱签明会]








[ The 3rd time, JJ 陆 签名会 ]


A lot of my friends asked me y LOVE/LIKE JJ so MUCH ?
u guys know how I answering it ?
I said, bcos he is handsome, he is cute, his voice is nice and special for me.
I like his song much too ! haha =)

What a funny reply rite ? xD



Just wana wish JJ Happy Birthday
May all ur dream come true !
All the BEST to you.



and



Hope he out his 7th album as soon, Weeeeee =)
Yesterday heard 1 of the DJ from ONE FM said
Recently JJ was busying with his concert [ 世界巡回演唱会 ]

quite happy and excited to hear that.



That's all for today !





p/s : I know that my english is sucks and cacat, I will try to improve it as good as possible. >.<''





Nvr give up on him
I will waiting for him untill the day

I LOVE YOU ♥






By Peggy
Post On 27/3/2009
2:06 p.m

3 comments:

  1. hahaha~~happy birthday to JJ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. jie .
    i come 2 c u liao ~~
    haha ..
    appy birthday 2 JJ ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe...
    wow...met your lovely star huh?
    sure shunag daoo~~~~hahha

    babe...
    support u ya....
    if babe desided to wait,then i will be v babe all the time...mwahhsss

    ReplyDelete