Monday, March 21, 2011

♥ Complicated


It's 3:32a.m right now and I am still awake :(

what's wrong with me ?? @@

I should be very happy just now right ?

But then NO... NOT AT ALL !!
It's just so complicated..
I can't describe my feeling.

Just like keep asking question to myself without answer.

Sigh !! I wish to scream out now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~

It's
IMPOSSIBLE !!! IMPOSSIBLE !!! IMPOSSIBLE OK ???
Or I should remind myself that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE ?


Beside that, I don't know what should I do in future ?
I really don't know what I want.
I know that my parents put hope on me.
I do not want them to
disappoint.
Through conversation with friends, my mind changed !
I want to continue study 1st. As anyone know, EDUCATION is always important.
Sure I will try to
achieve my AMBITION after get my diploma certificate.
I know that I can't really handle a job as flight attendant now.
It is not easy as you guys
think.
I believe that God have great plan for me. he will do the rest. Amen!




I feel that I'm fortunate to have you guys...
I really appreciate it (: lovessssss





No comments:

Post a Comment