Friday, May 20, 2011

♥ Crazy time

【生日之篇 Part Three 】

[3/5/2011] - Final interview & Sunway Pyramid with CRAZY gang


Today is my sweet 18 Birthday and I am going to have my final interview.
How bad ?!?? =.="
When I to be informed by Ms.Mullai that final interview will be conduct on 3 of May, I was like "Ohhhh...My.... @@ WHAT ?? " Agrhhhh~
Mean that I can't celebrate my Birthday with Myona and dear friends on that day.
SAD of course T__T But it's okay, nevermind~!


Prepared and make up myself and went to Charis's hostel first.
Around 2pm+ went to interview with classmates.
And yes, we gonna face 3 interviewer in this final round.
Feel lack of confident? confident? Nervous? Afraid? Relax?
I have no comment. My mind just tell me that I want this job so badly
and wanna go to Singapore to have new life, new challenges.
I wish to be independent and live without parents, friends or any relatives.
Maybe this is what I want AT FIRST.
I know that I am childish. Thinking was like a 3 years old kids. Hpmmm

The Final first round was self introduce and question&answer.
When my turn, I speak like so-damn-FAST !
One of the interviewer said it is like had been recorded.
Then I try to be slow... But... still the same I think =.="
Lucky question&answer part helped me ! (:
And yesss !! I passed 1st round..
I was sososososo happy and feel like shouting to the world~
After that, final last round... 3 interviewer to 1 candidate :O
Lisa was the first and I am the 2nd !! =.=
At last, I FAILED !!

Feel like crying when came out from interview room. T__T
But then I didn't cry.. I used to smile infront of them (:
20 of us, just 5 of them passed ! All the BEST and Good luck to them (;
I really dissapointed of myself. :(
Maybe I put too much of hope in this interview.
I thought I will pass easily..
I thought I will receive such a BIG Birthday present this year..
I thought my dream as Cabin Crew gonna come true..
I thought my new life in Singapore will come soon..
That's all just what I Thought !!! JUST A DREAM ???
"Nothing come easy" remind me that I need to work hard for what I want.
It won't come easy for me to have this challenging Job.
And now, I AM WAKE !! I don't dream anymore...
It's wasting my precious time.. but don't mean that I am giving up~
I will acheive my dream in future. I wish I can (:
Alright, I am talking too much rubbish XD


Let's continue ........


After interview, Charis, Vivian, Shishi and I went to Sunway pyramid to had dinner.
Janice joined us too (:
We took alot of 38 and Crazy photos in Black and White series :D
We joke , we laugh, talking nonsense together~ hahahaha !

All in ONE ~ ^.^"
Appreciate the moment with you guys





In Charis's hostel (; forgive our 38 childish pose !


When reached Sunway Pyramid~ US (:


Dear Vivian and I


Muacksss ^.^" Me and Charis dear





Take 1, 2, 3, 4 (:


Hello mirror ! (:


We love to SMILE (: Hehehehe ! ♥_


Janice spent me dessert at MOF since that day is my Birthday ! (:

It's delicious ! Me, me, me :P


Hello Charis ! (:


Yeah, she is Janice (:


Shishi and Vivian (:

Our dessert ;-



Gonna try again next time ! hoho~

Reached home around 11pm+ ! Thanks Janice fetched me home~
Although I can't get the BIG birthday present this year,
yet I received the GREAT present from god...
Thanks god gave me A-BIG-GROUP of funny and caring friends, sisters+brothers !



Vivian's chatime !
Ohhh.. I start to miss Chatime Pearl milk tea


No comments:

Post a Comment